MCCLib serves as a basis for writing public MUI Custom Classes including preference classes.
It is a competitor to "mccheader.c" that gives a custom class developer the basic library initialization code.
- Supports 68000-68060 including FPUs
- Automatically generates verison string including copyright and CPU information
- Supports preference classes including preference images
- Easier to use than mccheader.c
- Well formatted/readable source code
- Works with SAS/C® and GCC 220.127.116.11
- Is prepared for working with StormC, Maxon C++, DICE C 3.x, VBCC, Aztec C and Lattice C
Download latest version (12.5)
Dipl.-Inform. Kai Hofmann, <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Bremen, Saturday, 27-Jul-2013 09:51:14 MEST